Second Site Version 3.1 Released
This release includes new Mapping features, other new features, and corrections for some minor issues discovered since the last release.
- Maps support new icon options, the Map Editor now allows drag-and-drop resequencing of map items, and the Map window includes arrow buttons to resequence Map Events.
- The Exhibit Gallery User Item now includes an option to sort the entries by the exhibit topic.
- For linked exhibit pages, the Exhibits.Include Back-Links feature now supports exhibits attached to sources a well as people and events.
- The DNA Grid User Item now includes a Comment option that controls the display of the Comment field associated with DNA test results.
- A new Theme, Carla's Old Ships, is now available. See the Theme Gallery.
See the Change Log for a complete list of changes.
All existing Second Site 3 customers should download this free upgrade via the Downloads page. When you install the latest version, you will not lose any SDF files or sites you made with any previous version of Second Site 3.
If you install the new version of Second Site 3 on a PC that has a previous version of Second Site 3 installed, you will not need your registration information.
For customers of prior versions...
- Customers with a valid Second Site 2 license may purchase the Second Site 3 Upgrade for $9.95 USD. Make sure you have your Version 2 serial number handy; you'll need it to purchase the upgrade.
- Only customers with a valid Second Site 2 license qualify for an upgrade. If you have a Second Site 1 license, but you did not purchase Second Site 2, you must purchase the full Second Site 3 product for $29.95 USD.
This page last changed on 11 Feb 2014.