Back to Theme and Format Examples
Solomon H. Lawrence
M, b. 29 December 1836, d. 1933
|Solomon H. Lawrence, Spring 1928|
||He was born on 29 December 1836 at Horton, Nova Scotia.3,4,5,6
||He married Mary Sophia Graham, daughter of Isaac N. Graham and Sarah Ann Bezanson, on 18 February 1868 at Cornwallis, Kings County, Nova Scotia. He was 31. She was 22.1,2
||He lived at the time of his marriage at Cornwallis, Nova Scotia.1
||He and Mary Sophia Graham appeared on the census of 1881 at Lower Horton, Kings County, Nova Scotia, with Maud Hattie Lawrence and Sarah Ann Bezanson.7
||He and Mary Sophia Graham appeared on the census of 1891 at Avonport, Nova Scotia, with Sarah E. Loveless and Maud Hattie Lawrence.8
||He and Mary Sophia Graham appeared on the census of 1901 at Lockhartville, Nova Scotia.6
||He appeared on the census of 1930 in the household of Harry Wood and Maud Hattie Lawrence at Lexington Street, Burlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.9
||He died in 1933 at Somerville, Massachusetts.10
||From Murial Alta (Cardinal) Johnston: "My Gr Grandfather Solomon was 6' 4". I remember him sitting by black stove in kitchen of Maud's flat in Somerville, Mass., carving wooden chains."5
- [S143] Marriage Records of Kings County (published), Vol. 1, 23, 56.
- [S192] Muriel (Cardinal) Johnston, "Muriel Johnston's Family Group Sheet", which gives the date as 4 Feb 1868.
- [S143] Marriage Records of Kings County (published), Vol. 1, 33, 123, on his marriage record.
- [S172] "Maud Wood's Bible".
- [S246] Letter, Muriel Alta (Cardinal) Johnston to John Cardinal, February 26, 1999.
- [S350] Census Records of Kings County (published), Year=1901, Location=Lockhartville, Code=R, Fam=50, Page=5.
- [S350] Census Records of Kings County (published), Year=1881, Location=Lower Horton, Code=i-2, Page=24, Fam=111.
- [S350] Census Records of Kings County (published), Year=1891, Location=Avonport, Code=i-1, Fam=98, Page=23.
- [S474] Ancestry.com, Census Images Online, Year=1930, Roll=T626_914, Image=501, State=MA, County=Middlesex, Township=Burlington, SD=5, ED=193, Sheet=9A.
- [S192] Muriel (Cardinal) Johnston, "Muriel Johnston's Family Group Sheet".